Sunday, April 26, 2009

Snakes


Tonight Mason was walking into the house from the front door he yelled, "Oh my God, a snake skin is in the house." Brad ran over there and looked and confirmed what Mason saw. They kept asking me to come and see, but I was too scared to get off the couch. Brad kept saying how big it was and asking where the snake that shed it was. He kept saying it must be in the house. I kept telling them I didn't believe them, but Mason really looked freaked out. I slowly made my way to the entry way and sure enough it was a snake skin about 2 feet long. I was thinking we were going to have to move, because I can not be in the same house as a huge snake. To be honest I can't be in a house with a baby snake either. I hate snakes!! Finally, Brad started laughing and said he found it by the bayou on his bike ride and brought it home to scare us. He is so nice. Then because we are so nice too, we decided to play a joke on Tanner. We put it by the front door and waited for him to see it. He didn't freak out like we did.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

That is so not funny! If Aaron did that he would have to go and live with you and your house of pranksters! You are SUCH a good sport! I hope all your boys appreciate you!