Sunday, May 10, 2009

Idiots

I know it sounds crazy, but I really look forward to a weekend of baseball. I love watching my boys play. They make me so proud. I really like socializing with the other families. Overall it is a good experience. Today was a crazy day. First Mason's team played a team called the Astros. The parents on that team were talking smack the whole game. Of course it didn't help that our kids didn't play very well. I ended up leaving that game and walked over to watch Tanner's game. I was thinking it would be better and I could relax a little more. The minute I got there one of the parents said we were playing a real ghetto team. I don't mean color, I mean attitude. The boys had their hat brims flat like a rapper. Their coaches were complaining about everything. We ended up losing by 1 point. When the game was over the coaches from the other team began yelling and pointing at our team in a real disrespectful way. One of the coaches even flipped us off. I was so mad! I began yelling, along with the rest of our parents, to the umpires. I got into an argument with some of their parents and I told them that was a trashy thing to do. Some people take things way to serious. We are talking about 8 year old baseball. We have a million more games to play. They other team kept saying we were just upset because we lost. I can't say I like to lose, but I would never be so disrespectful to another team. I hate people like that, they take the fun out of it. On a brighter note, after the games we went to Lupe Tortilla's for a margarita and it was just what I needed to relax.

No comments: