Friday, June 18, 2010

The Beach

We went to Galveston for the day this week. My sister rented a condo for the week and asked us to come and see them. Unfortunately, it could only be a few hours. We have had a lot of dentist/doctor appointments on our calendar. We spent about an hour at the beach and then went back to the condo and hung out at the pool. Later that evening the boys went putt putt golfing and Mason and Zach asked if they could do this bungie sling shot ride. We let them. I hadn't seen anyone ride it before the boys, so I wasn't sure what to expect. This ride shot them into the air and they turned upside down and up and down over and over again. When I look back on it, it was kind of stupid to pay some guy to sling your baby high in the air and hope they survive. They did survive and of course loved it. When they took off I tried to video it, but they flew up so fast I couldn't get it all. Mason's face when they shot up was priceless and I laughed the entire time they were riding.

No comments: