Sunday, December 28, 2008

Shopping

I spent yesterday with my mom and sister shopping. I am really not much of a shopper. I like to go into a store, survey, and if nothing pops out at me I leave. On the other hand, my sister, likes to browse around, touch, and look at everything. Don't get me wrong, I had a good time. It was fun. It reminded me of when we were little. My mom and sister looking at everything and me just kind of hanging around waiting on them. My niece was with us. I think she is turning into a shopper like her mom. We left the boys home with Brad. They all survived. A cold front blew in while we were gone. As we were driving up to the house this kid ran by in shorts and without shoes on. Guess who's kid it was? Mine. When I got in the house, I asked Brad why he was letting our kids run around at night half naked. He said, "They are just playing." They were playing hide and go seek. Which would of been okay if they had been dressed appropriately. I guess we are the official white trash of the neighborhood.

I just checked the mail and there is a big envelope addressed to Kyle from the Mormon church. We called him and he said it was his call about his mission. I asked him if he wanted us to open it. He said no and asked if Brad could bring it to him and be there when he opens it. Brad is getting dressed and is about to leave. I wonder where they are sending him. It is about time. Now Kyle can get his life off hold and get this done, so he can begin doing what he needs to do to get a career.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Wow, is it finally time? Wonder where he will go??