Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I guess it is my turn

I have been reading other people's blogs for a while now. I guess I am a blog stalker. It is time for me to jump into the blogging world, so here I go....... I live in a house with four men. I am the only woman. It is a little mind blowing at times. My husband Brad and I have been married for 13 years. We have two sons. Mason will be 10 on the 29th and Tanner just turned 8. My stepson moved in with us at the end of March. He is 18 years old. I am sure there will be many stories about our history and his future. We do have a cat and dog that are female, so my husband tries to tell me I am not really out numbered. The problem with the cat and dog is they don't cook or clean. I am a teacher which is the only thing I ever wanted to be. I have been teaching for 16 years. Last year I went from teaching first grade to teaching English as a Second Language. I mainly work with first graders and just help with reading. I really enjoyed it and am looking forward to doing it again this coming school year. I am now spending the summer home with my boys and trying to keep them entertained.

No comments: