Monday, June 1, 2009

Before and After





We have lived in our house for 2 years already. So far I have painted the kitchen, dining room, office, master bathroom and the half bath. We have really needed to paint the living room and going up the stairs, because having two boys is not the best for light colored walls. The walls are so tall we didn't think we could do it ourselves and do a nice job.

Brad and I decided we wanted to get the living room and entryway painted. We also have a deal with replacing the floors. We needed some money, so we had a Craigslist garage sale. We spent an afternoon going through our things and deciding what we really needed and what we could get rid off. I should say going through Brad's things. He is a pack rack. Kind of a white Sanford and Son. We ended up selling everything we posted and made about $1400. The first thing we did was get the painting done. I love how it looks, see the before and after pictures.. In a couple of weeks we will get the floors done. I can't wait.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love it! Doesn't it make your house feel so much warmer when you paint those big, high walls? Great job! Lori