Monday, September 22, 2008

Hurrication is over

Well, back to reality. I am not really sure what I did with my week off. Well I did get my haircut. It looks like Edward Scissor Hands cut my hair. I don't think I have ever hated my hair more. Hopefully it will grow back soon. My sister said I could call it my Ike hair. It was damaged by the hurricane.

I was thinking on the way home from work today about my hair and then I decided I need to be thankful it is just a haircut that can grow out. My bosses daughter, Amy, was diagnosed with a brain tumor. She is a beautiful 25 year old with beautiful natural curly blond hair. I was reading her blog and she made a comment about her surgery tomorrow and how they are going to try and not mess with her hair too much. She said, "Whatever it is just hair." Here is a young lady that knows not to stress the small stuff. Keep her in your prayers. She is having her surgery tomorrow and will then find out if it is cancer or not. She is expected to lose her short term memory. They aren't sure if this will be permanent or not. Pray for her and her family.

I am off to football practice and plan on enjoying my hectic life and thank God for giving me the ability to be busy.

No comments: