Friday, September 5, 2008

Looking pretty bad

Today I was so excited. I was planning on going to get a desperately needed haircut and pedicure. This was the first day in a long time that we did not have any sort of baseball or football practice after school. I made a huge mistake by calling Brad as I was leaving work. Kyle has been at Mimi's all week and Brad was suppose to pick him up Friday after work. Well, Brad had been called out to some oil rig and wouldn't be able to get him. Guess what that meant. Goodbye haircut and pedicure!!!! BOO HOO Brad suggested I go tomorrow, but unless I can go at about 5 a.m. it isn't happening. Tomorrow is the boy's first football games. Tanner plays at 8:00. He has to be there at 7. Mason plays at 10. Go Bucs!! We should be finished with football around noon. Brad's dad is coming to see us tomorrow and will be here around 12:30. He is going to take Kyle back with him for a few days.

I just told Tanner that I will give him $5 for every touchdown and sack he makes tomorrow. He said, "Good that makes me pimped." Ladies watch out there's a new pimp in town.


Well, if you see me in the next few days and I look a little rough just remember I tried to get beautiful. Maybe my "pimp" can help me out.






No comments: