Wednesday, November 26, 2008

39

Today is my birthday. I am 39 today. I joked around at work yesterday that I have finally had my last birthday. Isn't 39 the age everyone says they are when they reach 40+. I went to lunch with some friends. It was very nice. Then the boys and I went to see Twilight. I am ashamed to admit I haven't read the book, but I did enjoy the movie. Mason said it was the best movie he has seen in a while.

Tomorrow is turkey day. We are going to my mom's for lunch and then to my brother's to watch the horns beat the aggies. Friday we plan to go into San Antonio to the base and do some shopping. Nothing too exciting.

Tanner's football coach called and said they are entering two tournaments in December. That would mean we would have football, baseball, and basketball practice next week. I had to tell them we couldn't commit to playing football. I think I would lose my mind trying to juggle all of that.

No comments: