Thursday, July 16, 2009

Mystery Poop















This morning as the boys and I were leaving to go and play with friends we were met with a mystery in our driveway and yard. Very wet and very smelly blobs. I am assuming it is poop of some sort. It starts on one end of our driveway, goes across the driveway and then into the grass by a flowerbed. Then it just stops. I looked all over the neighbors yards, but they did not seemed to be blessed with the mystery poop. None in the streets either. Nothing seems to be disturbed anywhere. So, this leaves me with many questions. What type of animal could do such damage? The only animals we have around are dogs, cats, and ducks. These would have to be some very sick ducks to cause such a mess. Also, the duck would have to be the size of an ostrich. I haven't seen any of those, so it makes me think a cow. I grew up with cows and I don't remember them leaving so many spots all in a row, just a cow patty here and there. Does anyone have any ideas?

I called Brad when I made the discovery and he said he had seen it on his way out to work and didn't know what it was either. He suggested I hose it off the driveway. Well, by the time I discovered it we were already needing to leave and by the time we got home it was baked onto the driveway. I tried, but I think I need a pressure washer. The first picture is after I tried to wash it off the driveway. I think I just made a bigger mess. Too bad Brad is working late, this is a great job for the man of the house.

No comments: