Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Football Begins



This is our last season of Katy Youth Football. Tanner has decided to not play anymore. I remember when Mason was 4 years old and we would drive past Rhoads stadium on our way to daycare. He would say "I am going to play football when I am 5. I am going to play there." I don't really know where he learned about football. Brad doesn't ever watch football on TV and we weren't going to anyone"s games, but some how he new what he wanted to do. When he was 5 I signed him up and he played flag football. It was all fun and exciting back then. This is our 7th season. That is hard to believe. It isn't new anymore, but I guess it is still exciting. After all this football, Mason told me on the way to his first practice last night that this will be the last year he plays football. He said in jr high he needs to just focus on baseball and basketball. I think once he gets to jr. high he will change his mind. I think he is a little nervous about it already. Here is to a great season! Go Bucs!!!!!

No comments: