Thursday, October 9, 2008

Sprouting


Last weekend I told Kyle he needed to clean the upstairs bathroom. He is really the only one to use that restroom because the boys take baths and brush their teeth in our restroom. Kyle informed me he could not clean the sink really well, because Tanner cleaned the hamsters food dish out by dumping all the food into the sink. It had clogged it up. I tried to clean it out, but I couldn't. When Brad got home that night I told him he needed to unclog that sink. He said okay, but as of today, 6 days later, he hasn't done it. I haven't nagged him about it, because I am such a good wife, but I did remind him about Tuesday. It has been bugging me, but Brad is a grown man and should be able to take care of things on his own. This is probably why Brad and I are still married. I am delusional. Kyle moved out on Monday night, so the bathroom sink hasn't been used. Tonight as I was tucking the boys in I was turning out lights and saw something in the sink. The damn seeds in the sink have sprouted. I might have to decorate that restroom with a rain forest theme. I came downstairs and told Brad about the sink and he said he would look at it after his shower. Maybe he will remember, maybe not. You know he did have to work today. We wouldn't want him to over do it.