Thursday, October 30, 2008

Still home




This is day four being home with Mason. I am a little bored. I should be using this time wisely. I have bathrooms that need to be cleaned and floors that need to be mopped. Instead I am surfing the Internet and finding funny videos to post on my blog. Watch the video I posted below.

I thought Mason was better this morning. His fever was only 100, but I can't get him to eat. He says his stomach hurts and he has a sore on the tip of his tongue. His doctor wanted me to bring him back in this morning if he wasn't any better. I didn't take him, but I just called them and they want me to bring him in at 2. Will this ever end??

I need to take Tanner to the allergy doctor for his shots today. His doctor is in the same building as our pediatrician. I think I might check him out of school a little early, so I only have to make one trip. Is that bad? The poor kid hasn't had a chance to carve his pumpkin yet and he has football practice tonight. If I pick him up and get the allergy doctor out of the way, he will have time to carve his pumpkin, do homework, eat dinner, go to practice , and still get to bed on time.

No comments: